- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 heaping cup pinto beans, cooked, mashed
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream
Beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and butter until creamy. Add pinto beans and blend well. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and bake an additional 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream.